New from AEM – the AEM X-Series OBD-II gauge. This device allows users to see multiple channels of data by reading the CAN bus stream in a vehicle’s OBD port, and also clears trouble codes. See more details below.
AEM’s X-Series OBDII gauge (PN 30-0311) puts multiple channels of data at your fingertips by reading the CAN bus stream of your vehicle’s OBD port and transmitting those channels to the gauge display. It reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and gives you the ability to clear codes. Wiring is as simple as connecting the gauge to your vehicle’s OBDII port using the supplied connector! Because the X-Series OBDII gauge reads OBDII parameters transmitted through a vehicle’s CAN datastream, it will only work on 2008+ model year vehicles.
Use the ‘Page’ button on the gauge face to scroll through available channels of data transmitted through the OBD port. Possible channels are listed below and may include IAT, EGT, RPM, Ethanol %, MAF, Fuel Pressure, Manifold Pressure, Boost Pressure, TPS, Vehicle Speed, Lambda and more (channel availability is ultimately dependent upon what channels are programmed to transmit by the vehicle manufacturer).
The ‘DTC’ button tells the gauge to scan for trouble codes and will report any stored DTCs, allowing you to look them up and determine the course of repair. This button also allows users to clear DTCs once the problem is resolved.
The X-Series OBDII Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0311-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- Reads data channels from 2008+ MY vehicles through the OBDII port!
- Reads and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)!
- Easy to install and wire –power and data come from OBDII port using supplied connector
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately)
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems